Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!

I hope that you all have a wonderful 2010! I know 2009 has brought some challenges to so many of us. I seek comfort in his word when I worry about these earthly things. Jeremiah 29:11 always comforts me. If you don't know that verse I encourage you to go look it up. I don't typically do resolutions but I am going to try to implement change this year. I want to get more into God's word and seek his plan for my life! His word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path!

I just completed a couple of pages for a mini crop being held at Life Preservers. I posted a sketch challenge for it.


I would love to see what you can do with this sketch. Here is my sample:

I used the December card kit for the sketch. I plan too make some cards with the sketch too and the kit thanks to suggestions by Rhonda and Jodi on LP. Thanks ladies!

No comments: