Saturday, January 16, 2010

Plan now

Life Preservers has lots of fun stuff coming up. Hopefully you have signed up for the Scrap Bachelor contest. Von has the most wonderful contests on the site and is most generous. Also February 5th through the 7th join us for the Latte Love Crop. You can guarantee it will be one "hearty" crop!

I can't believe I have not posted this yet. My word for 2010.... "reflect". I included definitions for the word in case I needed a reminder. This is using November Life Preservers Main Kit.. SEI Moravia.

One of (if not the) oldest Life Preserver kit I own. I used it on the last card I posted on here. I have gotten great use out of this. It was done for the New Years Eve crop color challenge and a challenge amongst my cousin, friend, and I at our little crop together.

Sorry for the shadows on the photo. I do hope to scrapbook some tomorrow. From Here to Scrapternity is having their monthly crop this weekend. Maybe I can participate for a challenge or two.
Also I have not forgotten the Seeking Scripture. I have been studying the scripture I just need to make a more conscious effort to share it on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.

No comments: