Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dirty FITgirl's Blog Hop & Winter ATC's

ScrapFIT, Dirty Scraps, and Sassy Lil' Sketches have teamed up this weekend for a blog hop. Each site presented a challenge to do on a page. Here is what I made using the February Life Preservers Alternate kit and stamp.



Also just finished swapping out the Winter ATC swap that I hostessed over at Life Preservers. Here are the ATC cards that I made.



I used some older American Crafts paper and foam embellies. My Stampin Up scalloped circle punch and Winter Wonderland cricut cartridge. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Rhonda V. said...

You are on a roll! Awesome fun layout for our challenge!! So glad that you could play along! I love that alt kit!!!

Your ATC's are so pretty, the colors are great!

Cherie Averill said...

Very cute layout! Thanks for joining the blog hop!

Katie said...

What a cute blog header!
Totally love the layout you did for the hop. As a runner, I can appreciate the page. :) Thanks for playing along!

Katie
Sassy Lil' Sketches DT
ScrapFIT DT

meluv2scrap said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE you LO for the blog hop!!! FITabulous!!!
Kelly
scrapFIT

Lydia said...

Great layout love the angle