Sunday, June 3, 2007

A crazy week






Well it has been a crazy week. I started a part time job this past week. I am not sure if I will keep at it. Emma gets out of school next week. We decided not to do summer camp. She will stay with her cousin some and my dad if needed. Not much scrapping lately other than the notepads I made for Emmas sunday school teachers 2 weeks ago. Trying to get together things I need for Brazil. Got me some luggage and a backpack. Now our group needs Polaroid One Step film and reading glasses. For Memorial Day we went to the D Day memorial. What an experience. The sacrifices they made for our countries freedoms. I got some great photographs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!!! So much so that I've started one too. It is a great way to keep up with the all that goes on day to day. Love looking at your photos and beautiful projects.