Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Here in Jeremaobo

Well I am so sorry I haven~t shared before now about this journey. We have been going nonstop and I have long lost count of the number of souls we have brought to the Lord. This is an experience I will never forget. I am so humbled. And I love these people. I hope this is something I will get to experience more than once. I have so much to share and should have blogged everyday but I have been tired. The Lord gives me strength so I can share the gospel. I have made new friends, started learning a new language, and grown in my own spiritual walk. This trip wasn~t just about bringing new believers to the gospel but it was for our team. God did mighty things through us and to us. Things ranging from bringing over 100 people to the Lord at an agriculture school of teenagers tonight to strengthening our team as we were stuck on the side of a sand road stuck in a bus up to its frame for over 4 hours. You should have heard the praising in the storm. To God be the glory. Well my pillow is beckoning me. I doƱ~t look forward to telling all the children tomorrow in Jeremaobo bye. Please continue to pray for our team as we continue to witness and begin our travels home.

No comments: