Thursday, February 21, 2008

Back to the real world

Well I am back from the ScrapBowl and I had a wonderful time. I did not take any classes but did get 9 pages done and a project just about completed. I did several sketches Friday night so I have some sketches now to work on. I will share some pages in a few days. We have decided to put an underground fence on our property for Ansel! It is tedious getting up and taking that mutt out every little bit. That costs a pretty penny! WOWzers! I got to meet Judy the owner of Faith Based Pages and she is an angel! Here are some more pages from my calendar for now!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome layouts!

you missed all the drama....we are over at scraplove.com now - come play!

Jenn Breault said...

So glad to hear from you Lisa!!!! I so badly wanted to be able to get int touch with you but when I was banned from the other site I lost all my contacts :( We all miss you!!!! xoxo

Terrillyn said...

Your layouts are delightful as is your little redhead.