Saturday, March 1, 2008

Leap Year

I can see why this year is called a Leap Year. It is leaping on by. I can not believe it is March already. I love to read other peoples blogs and must admit I am jealous of all the snow so many of you are getting. We have not had the ground covered here at all this winter and I don't think we did last year either. Well my neice and her mother leave in the morning for her Senior Mission trip to the Bahamas. I am so excited and proud of her. I am going to go see her off at 5 am so this is a quick post as I must retire early. I leave you with a page I completed at ScrapBowl of my dear friend Heather is always the life of the party.


I used some Hambly, MM acrylic paint, Creative Imaginations rub-ons, Fancy Pants rub-ons, Prima bling, American Crafts thickers and rub-ons.

No comments: