Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Achievements and Departure

Anybody know where I laid down the book I am reading?  I can't find it anywhere.  Probably in bathroom.   LOL

Well I must share about another friend of mine.  Her name is Heather.  She is a firefighter/paramedic that actually serves as Captain at the local fire department here.  She is one bright cookie!  I have known Heather since the 80's when our parents worked together and forced us to go to see New Edition together.  Who knew?  LOL  Well Heather completed her first triathlon Sunday.  I am so proud of her.  She made it look effortless.  



The bottom photo is from left to right me (sorry about bad hair worked the night before I went to see her and was tired), Heather, and my cousin Janet!  My scrappin buddies!  

Well I will be spare the next couple days as I leave Thursday evening for Costa Rica.  Going to spend some time with family!  I need a break!  

2 comments:

Just a Simple Gal - Judy in Huntsville - AL said...

Go Heather! Go Heather! Wow I'm impressed - and motivated after reading the post below this one! GO LISA! I think your thoughts [struggles -?] are the same for many of us believers. But questioning is good - and surrendering is better - I have to do it day-by-day ! I'll be praying for you while your away! ~ J

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.