Monday, July 9, 2007

On a roll!




Well it is definitely back to work for me. No days off this week. Trying to save up money to reduce credit card debt and have money for beach. I am working today a 24 hour shift. I just completed a mini album for my ex-mother-in-law. It was something simple I wanted to do for her.
I am really enjoying my part time job. The foster mother is so genuine and frank which I admire. The boy has really touched my heart.
We have been finally putting pictures up on the wall and dh even bought a sofa table to put in our foyer. It only took a year but we are getting lots done. I don't know what it is. I surely ain't nesting but I have been so productive lately. Getting Emmas clothes organized and removing stuff that is too small or no longer being used. Cleaning the clutter in my bedroom. I have had a hard time getting back in a scrapping mood since my return. I just don't want to take anything for granted anymore. Well thanks for listening. Have a blessed week.

No comments: