Sunday, July 22, 2007

Exasperated

I need about 7 more hours in my day! There just isn't enough time for me to do all that I want and need to do. Or better yet I need to learn how to say NO! I worked in the ER today for the first time in over a year. And now I am back at work. My allergies have been in full throttle this week. Seems we have mold in the hangar. I have been hacking and sniffling nonstop this weekend. No appetite at all for the past few days and just feeling blah! I have ordered my new Harry Potter book. I was thinking I would get it yesterday but didn't. I am also in the middle of the Yada Yada prayer group books. I am getting excited about vacation. My family really needs some special time together. I think I have seen my husband all of 10 hours maybe this week. Nobodies fault but my own. Well I washed my cell phone this morning. Guess where I am going in the morning? Alltel! Nice! I am not looking forward to dealing with them at all! Well I leave you with the photo of what I have inhaled. It is the petri dish of mold we grew in the hangar here. I would venture to say it is positive. It has about grown the lid off of the dish. So I leave you with that as I go hack some more.

No comments: