Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pound by Pound

Well I am on my second week of the weight loss competition. I lost 3.5 pounds last week. I have been doing the treadmill or walking an hour each day and doing the circuit training at least 3 times a week. Someone lost 11 lbs last week in the competition. That is incredible. I did get tied for 4th place with weight loss and got 5th place for amount of steps for last week. I have so far to go. I just hope I can keep it up. And the eating is the hardest part.

Well I am off to take a nice hot bath. Here is a layout I completed at the crop Saturday from a sketch I made.



This is using the new Scenic Route patterned papers, diecuts, and chipboard. I also used Bazzill cardstock, American Crafts chipboard letters, and Creative Imaginations rub on letters.

1 comment:

Laura Evangeline said...

This is a super cute layout!