Monday, September 10, 2007

Went to a crop Saturday

I only got to be there for 4 hours but I completed 5 pages. I am pleased. I also started a weight loss competition today! I am very nervous about this. Or should I say nervous about not doing good at this. I really want to lose weight but it isn't easy. Please pray for me as I enter this journey. Here are some of my pages I completed.



This is Foof-a-la patterned paper and rub-ons, bazzill chipboard letters, and Kraft cardstock all from http://www.scrapbookbungalow.com and my CM journaling pen.

I took this picture last year. I used Tinkering Ink patterned paper and diecut, Stampin Up pen, Making Memories metal signage, and Bazzill cardstock.
This is a picture of a bird on the roof of our old house. I enlarged it to 8 by 10 then exacted it's silhouette out. I used Scenic Route patterned paper and chipboard letters, Queen and Company plastic embellishment and chipboard letters, and #7 punch to make the chipboard circles into musical notes, stapler, and black ribbon unknown.

This is Emmas cheerleading picture from last year. I use Doodlebug cardstock, sticker letters, and patterned paper; Pressed Petals chipboard letter; and Creative Imaginations patterned paper. Everything but the chipboard letter came from a kit from http://www.thescrapbooksite.com a couple of months ago. I chalked the flowers on the one sheet of patterned paper and took Doodlebug bling and put in the centers of the flowers. Then I hand journaled with my CM pen the "you make me".

Thanks for looking!

No comments: