Monday, June 2, 2008

Quizzical

In your entire life, have you ever...
gone on a blind date? No I have not!
skipped school? Yes one of many bad decisions I made in my late teens!
watched someone die? Yes comes with my job!  
been to Canada? No but I want to go really bad!
been to Mexico? No!
been to Florida? Yes. But a little flat for this ole gal!
been on a plane? Yes a few times and on a helicopter weekly.  LOL
been lost? Depends on who you ask.  Me or my dh!  LOL  
been on the opposite side of the country? No I have not been further west than TN.  
gone to Washington, DC? Yes. 
swam in the ocean? Both the Atlantic and the Pacific
had your booze taken away by the cops? Nope!
lettered in a high school sport? Yes if marching band counts!  
cried yourself to sleep? Yes.  Too many times in my first marriage!
played cops and robbers? I think I did when my mom baby sat my cousins!
played dolls? Yes!
recently colored with crayons? With my kids at church fairly regularly!  
sang Karaoke?  Yes and I thought I sounded good until I heard the playback.  EMBARASSING!
paid for a meal with coins only? Yes and will probably lots more with the way the economy is!
done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Oh yeah!
cheated on an exam? Nope.
made prank phone calls? Yes I remember being at my cousins and we would just randomly pick names in the phoneback.  I am surprised we didn't get our butts burned up.  But that was before caller ID.  LOL
laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Yes once!
caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes.
danced in the rain? No!
written a letter to Santa Claus? Yes
been kissed under the mistletoe? Yes
watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Yes
been arrested? No.
blown bubbles? Yep
gone ice-skating. No but I kind of want to try!  My ankles are very weak so I am weary of it!
been skinny dipping outdoors? No but the opportunity hasn't arisen! LOL
had a nickname? Yes BONZ when I was young and skinny.  And Lt. Dan at work.  I won't fill you in on those details.  
been to Africa? No but I would love to do some mission work there!
eaten cookies for dinner? Of course!
been on TV? Yes on work related stuff. 
stolen any traffic signs? No!
been in a car accident? Yes.
What is your....
mother's name? Rebecca
favorite drink? Sunkist and White Chocolate Mochas!
favorite alcohol? when I drank I enjoyed fuzzy navels!
birthplace? Virginia
favorite vacation spot? Outer Banks, NC and now COSTA RICA!!!!
favorite salad dressing? Ranch
favorite pie? Coconut Creme
favorite number? 44
favorite movie? A Walk to Remember
favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
favorite food? Mexican anything!
favorite day of the week? Sunday.
favorite brand of body wash? right now loving Pomegranate Suave
favorite toothpaste? Aqua Fresh
favorite smell? Citrus
Do you have any...tattoos? Yes unfortunately I have a ring of daisies around my navel!  
body piercings?  Just my ears.  I had my navel pierced before Emma was born.  
Do you drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door Durango!
What do you do to relax? Scrapbook, read or watch a movie... Ditto that!  Sit outside!
How do you see yourself in 10 years? I see myself scrapbooking as a profession and not having to nurse anymore.   LOL  I can dream can't I?

C'mon friends let me here about yoU!  This was fun.  Copy and Paste!  Thanks Heather!

No comments: