Friday, June 13, 2008

Voted off the Island.... :(

Well I am happy and sad!  My time on the Scrapvivor challenge ended this morning!  After getting a total of 35 points and completing more scrapbooking and cardmaking in 12 days then I did the whole previous year I feel really good.  I am sad that it ends for me because I really was looking forward to the upcoming challenges and had little time to scrap the past 3 days.  But I have to admit it was time consuming.  So I have been trying to find my dining room table underneath the melees of patterned paper, thickers, and rub-ons.  Here are a couple of my recent pages that I completed for the Scrapvivor challenge:





Well I have several more that I will share later!  Also if you have Facebook look me up and add a friend.  A wonderful young lady at my church convinced me to join and I have enjoyed it!  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Cindy L said...

Gorgeus LO's Lisa! I can't believe someone beat you out with those darling pages! I especially like the army one, so rustic looking, good style for boys!