Monday, September 29, 2008

6 Quirky Things About Me

6 QUIRKY THINGS ABOUT ME

I was tagged quite awhile back by Heather and am just getting around to doing it here.  Sorry Heather.  

Here are some rules that Heather posted on her blog that go with this:

Link back to the person who tagged you
List the rules on your blog
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of your own

Pretty simple,eh? Until you get to the 6 unspectacular quirks of your own. That's tough!

So I need to list 6 Quirky Things About Me....

1.  I have to have butter on my spaghetti!

2.  I have this morbid fascination about picking my toes!  The cuticles and dry skin!  Weird I know!!  But the rules are quirky!

3.  When I am driving and I have to stop or turn I have to turn the radio all the way down to "think" about it!  

4.  I sleep with 2 noise makers at home.  My circadian rhythm is off due to my job so this helps somewhat.

5.  I wanted to be a Marine Biologist my middle school and early high school years and work with Humpback Whales in their natural environment.  Didn't pursue this because I was too much of a family girl to be that far from home for studies or work!  

6. I can not study in a messy space.  Everything has to be clean and in its place before I can think!  

Okay so there you have it...that was harder than I expected.  So I randomly picked 6 people from my google reader and here they are...

1.  Jules at her blog!

2. Jenny at Loving this Crazy Life
3.  Mikey at Mo Mikey P!
4.  Shannon at Front Porch News!
5.  Michelle at My {Scrap} Therapy!
6. Christy at Color Me Healthy!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Lisa!!!!!!! What an awesome blog! I have always wanted to get into scrapbooking, but I never pursued it. Maybe you'll be my inspiration to actually do it. Hehe. Ok I'm tagged...