Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jewelry

I have never been much of a jewelry person until the last 3-4 years.  Each year when I go to Myrtle Beach  I stop by Vanity boutique and pick up some lovely earrings and necklaces.  I love them.  They are very reasonable.  Well this year I did not make it to Myrtle Beach however I kept seeing this ladies handmade jewelry on crafters blogs. Lisa Leonard jewelry  She has beautiful jewelry.  I had the Make a Wish necklace made for me as seen on the website.  

Of course with Warren & Lisa!  A reminder of my undying love and devotion to my husband.  I also got  the pearl ear rings to match.  Let me tell as beautiful as they are online.  They are even more beautiful in person!  Well Simple Mom has a giveaway on her necklace of the month if you post on her blog.  So go check it out!  You won't be disappointed.  


No comments: