Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Trying to catch up!

I think to myself at least every other day that I do need to update my blog. I really do. But carrying out the action is a different story as you can tell. It seemed to take me forever to catch up from August. I was working 72 hour weeks and was at Summer Camp with our church the week of the 4th with no internet access. Summer Camp was an incredible experience. At least 24 children asked Jesus into their hearts. My daughter was one of them who was baptized at our church 8/12/08. Here are some photos from the past few special moments in my life!

Somehow these loaded backwards but I am too tired to upload in reverse.  Here is my daughter on the first day of 3rd grade.  Isn't she just adorable?

Pictures below are of Summer Camp various activities at Camp Oak Hill, NC.  




The summer has gone by quick.  I have started using my Homegrown Kit and will be posting some of those pages soon!  Thanks for your patience.  

No comments: