Sunday, December 23, 2007

Lots of goodies

Well I hope all of you are ready for Christmas! Ready to celebrate our Saviors birth!!! Ready for Santa! It still confounds me the amount of love that God had for us that he gave his Son to us! To come in the form of a newborn baby! It leaves me speechless! WOW!!! Thank you Abba!





Well I have a few more things to wrap! It doesn't seem like I have bought much this year but my wallet indicates otherwise! I am really disappointed that I didn't get to go to church this morning. I had to work over this morning. So I am now watching Thomas Road Baptist Church service on TV. Well before I run I want to share with you some projects I have completed and my Christmas cards for this year. My Christmas card I mailed out is now my header. It is a lift from the Luxe Designs blog. Here are my others:




This is the card I made for my dh! Used some BG, American Craft rub-ons, and Bazzill brad.
This is the mini chipboard album I made for Emmas assistant cheerleading coach! Used MM acrylic paint, Dymo label maker, felt cheerleader from AC Moore, CM sticker letters, American Crafts rub-ons, and BG paper.
Just a picture of inside of mini album. Very simple because can't get to dimensional on them or they won't shut. LOL That was hard for me.
And this is the album I made for the head coach. It is a SEI Preservation album. DCWV rub-ons, felt cheerleader from AC Moore, BG patterned paper, Bazzill cardstock, index cards, American Crafts rub-ons.

I just had each of the cheerleaders write a sentiment to the coach for next to their pictures. I had 2 mothers not return my calls because I never got back their index card. So I couldn't finish those 2 pages however after at least 4 attempts it was time to give up! What do you do?!



And this final project is something that was a make and take at one of Shannons crops at the Scrapbook Bungalow. We just made the album with ribbon. I embellished and placed pictures in it of Emmas cheerleading friends and am going to put this in her stocking. Something simple. Used Doodlebug frill, MM sticker letters, and American Crafts ribbon, rub-ons, and patterned paper.

I may get to post a page later on today! More to come soon! Happy Holidays!

No comments: