Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Some good news!

Please forgive me for not posting this sooner but I have 2 great pieces of news. First I made the Design Team for Faith Based Pages (www.faithbasedpages.com). I am so excited to represent Judy's business using my passion for scrapbooking and my love of the Lord. I can't wait to work with the other ladies on the DT. I get to meet Judy at the ScrapBowl next February! That will be exciting.
Second we got a puppy! Emma has been wanting a puppy for quite a while. The only dog my dh wants is a Rottweiler. So as a compromise I agreed the only way to get a Rottweiler was to get one as a puppy that we could rear ourselves. Well we got him last Sunday and he is now 9 weeks old. He is so handsome. I think Emma picked the biggest puppy in the lot however. His paws are humungous and he is already 16 lbs. Here are some pictures.

His name is Ansel. Which is German for "Gods protection". DH picked that name. When he told me the meaning I knew that was it! Isn't my little man handsome?

I have been working on my Christmas cards and some Christmas presents. I won't share those yet. Also waiting on some parents to call me back to get the cheerleading coaches album. I have called 3 times and no response. That is getting a little frustrating. I don't want to give the coach the album unfinished.
Well I continue to need your prayers on a personal front. Actually for my family and friends! I won't get into details but I have been nauseated for several days now with my nerves. I have prayed over my concerns and actually been reading and studying Psalm 18 today. The Lord pointed out to me vs. 19 "He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me." I know I have said I have given my concerns to the Lord but somehow I still worry! I welcome any suggestions on how to deal with that! Thanks for your feedback! Well I am going to sleep. The puppy slept through the night last night I am hoping tonight brings the same.

3 comments:

All That Chit Chat said...

Hi there congrats on being chosen for the DT at Faith Based Pages! Looking forward to working with you. It's going to be such a blessing!

Stacey said...

Adorable puppy and congrats on the DT position!

*Heather said...

Oh he is SO cute and what a great name! ;)