Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blessings Abound!

Gods provision is great in his time!  He is truly blessing my friends.  I am so happy for them.  Carrie, who I went to Brazil with, and her husband are adopting a son and may have him by the end of the month!  I am so happy for her.  I only learned last week that they were considering adoption.  They will make wonderful Godly parents.  You should hear her sing!  I am so glad that the Lord has her at Hyland Heights Baptist Church because she is so beautiful and has a sweet instrument.  
Also my former Sunday School teacher picked up her baby that she adopted from China.  This is a process that she started over two years ago.  She has shared pictures of her and her daughter Michaela and it brings tears of joys to my eyes.  She too will be a Godly mother.  

For Memorial Day I scrapped some!  I did not make the fourth cut of the Gauntlet contest.  I am ok with that.  :)  So are some of my recent creations!  For the first round we had to scrap something about ourselves!  I had a coworker die earlier in the week and did not have time to devote to this.  By the time I did I didn't have any supplies with me so I took this envelope and ripped it for my background page.  

Then I used some medical tape for my title.  The rest is stuff I did have on me that I am using to make my Costa Rica mini album.  
Here is Angie at my house scrapping on Memorial Day.  We were watching for bargains online and uploading pictures to ArtsCow.  By the way www.artscow.com has a sign in special where you can get 400 free prints.  I just received my first order and they are really nice.  Shipping was about $12 and they ship from Hong Kong and rapidly I might add.  If you sign up tell em I sent ya!  LOL
This page I started a couple of months ago and just needed to put the title on.  So I finished it Monday.  
The page below is from a Life Preservers kit.  I believe it was the May kit.  It includes Fancy Pants products.  The pictures are of Emma in time out when we were building our house.  She does look like she is being punished severely doesn't she?
My first page with Pink Paisley product.  Can I just say Yummy.  If you know me you know that i LOVE paisleys.  And if you name your business that.  Well......   These pictures are from last summer at my parents house.  Do you think she is camera shy?  LOL  My rub-ons that I used for the verse did not rub-off so I had to go over them with a marker.  Actually this was from a www.twospotteddogs.com kit.  April I believe.  
This page below also came from the Two Spotted dogs kit.  Some pics of me scrappin at various places.  
Thanks for looking!  

2 comments:

Just a Simple Gal - Judy in Huntsville - AL said...

love all the lo's - thanks for sharing!! But! I especially love the 'FLY' layout! I've started really embracing the 'stuff' in my life and using it on my pages - much like i did pre- all this archivally correct stuff! ~ J

Stacey said...

Grea pages!! I really love the bootiful one. :)