Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

This holiday ranks on up there as one of my tops.  I was really worried that I wouldn't get to scrap today!  I went to my LSS www.scrapbookbungalow.com as they had a yard sale and some new goodies.  Look at the damage I done.  



SEI looks to be making a come back. Really loving the new releases!  Faith Based Pages is having a crop this weekend.  I posted a sketch challenge.  I have had this sketch in my head for months.  Well my Adobe PSE that I got for Christmas doesn't work in my Mac so I had to hand draw it.  But I scrapped a layout with the May kit tonight.  I added the sticker letters and flowers.  Here is the sketch and my interpretation of it!  


Well I hope my peeps are getting their scrap on this weekend.  I might have to do one more page before I go to bed.  Got to get up in the morning to worship my Lord and Savior!  

1 comment:

Cindy Lee said...

Hey Sweet Thang!!! thanks so much for dropping by my blog and leaving me words of encouragement! love you, girlie, and hope you are doing great! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new banner and avatar picture, just too, too cute! Big hugs, Cindy Lee