Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone is having a marvelous weekend!  It is my weekend  to work and holiday weekends always seem to be busy!  I am going to a crop tonight with some friends this evening and am really excited.  I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day!  Don't forget the sacrifices of time and sometimes lives of our soldiers.  They are the true heroes!  
My neice graduated last night.  I am so proud of her.  She is a beautiful, strong woman of the Lord.  
I completed this page about a month ago!  


And all I can say about the following is  ""HOORAY!""  

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your niece is beautiful - congrats to her!

Love your layout too!

Kate said...

Happy (early) Memorial Day! Love that layout & I'm with you on that Hooray!