Friday, May 16, 2008

Sorry to be a stranger!

You can really tell how fast time flies by your blog!  I can't believe it has been that long since I posted.  I have been teaching a couple days a week in addition to my usual shift and an additional 12 hours in the week.  I have worn myself down and have been feeling it today!  Well I am going to keep this brief as I want to try to be more productive at home today!  I leave you with a couple of more pictures.  It is a picture of the May Faith Based Pages kit and my creations from it.  Also a picture of Emma playing soccer.  



4 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

Lisa, thanks for always being such an encouragement to me! You bless my socks off and I love you, girlie! LOVE your layout with the May kit and Emma is a little doll! Big hugs and God Bless You as you go about your week, Cindy Lee

Stacey said...

I know how time can fly!! Love your layout and notebook. :)

Cindy L said...

Lisa, Love the school bus page! That kit looks really cool too!

Anonymous said...

love the school bus - what a cool design!