Friday, October 5, 2007

It's my birthday!

And boy do I feel it! I have hurt my knee working out and it is giving me grief. My husband is working today and Emma is spending the night with grandparents. So I went to a Creative Memories Fall Gathering crop tonight. Boy has Creative Memories really getting some cool stuff. They are trying to catch up to the industry. I mean the paper is gorgeous. A gorgeous paisley punch. You know I love me some paisley. I got 3 of the new packs of Basic Grey today. All I can say is............................................... YUMMY! I can't wait to cut into that good stuff. Them and Scenic Route are so incredible. Well I am having a yard sale this weekend at my aunts. I have so much stuff from moving. I did not eat good today on new regime. Got a pizza with Angie at the crop. And ate another piece when I got home a little while ago. And I had my first soda in over a month. So I got to get it together tomorrow. Very disappointed in myself but I will use my birthday as an excuse. Does that cut it?
I did get one 12 by 12 page done tonight from a sketch that Shannon at the Bungalow emailed me and a kit from www.thescrapbooksite.com. I will post pictures in a few days. Well I need to get some rest. Thanks for sharing in my life! :)

No comments: