Monday, October 1, 2007

Playing catch up

Although that seems to be the story of my life lately. Trying to keep up with my healthy eating habits... and it isn't easy. I really want a DQ Blizzard right now. LOL And I am really enjoying my work outs but it does take a chunk of time out of the day! My muscles are sore today as I increased my weight quite a bit especially on my legs. Last week, for Week 2 of the competition, I got first place in points. They gave me a Starbucks gift card and some other goodies. That was so very nice of them!
Well I have been bad shopping lately. Ordered the Barnyard kit from www.thescrapbooksite.com. It is the first kit I have ordered from them in awhile. I also ordered a second kit from www.zanyzinnia.com. It is a Halloween kit and they usually don't do anything for me but this one looks especially cute. I am looking forward to cropping this weekend. I turn 35 years old Friday and my and my friend Angie are going to a crop at our church actually. My dh is working and it is a gift to me. So I hope to have more goodies to post soon! Emma is over her chickenpox. She actually only missed 2 days of school. So the vaccination did reduce the severity of it.
I have a prayer request. A lady who was a Creative Memories Consultant back when I was one die today of Leukemia. She was a young lady with a dear husband and young family. It is so hard to see ones die so young. She was full of zest and really worked her CM business. Much more than I ever dreamed of. Pray for her family in this time of their loss.
Any watchers of the Grays Anatomy or Dancing with the Stars? As a matter of fact Dancing with the Stars is getting ready to come on. I was a tad disappointed in Grays last week. The whole Izzy and George adultery thing really bothers me. But at this point I will continue to watch it. Other than Survivor no other shows I am dying to watch. Oh I forgot one.............Project Runway in November. Love that show! Well I hope you all have a blessed week. I go weigh in in the morning for Week 3. I hope I had a good week. God Bless you all my dear friends.

No comments: