Monday, October 8, 2007

Week 4 of my weight loss competition

Well I would be crazy to say it didn't bother me but this week I lost "0" pounds. So much for the birthday excuse. I made poor eating decisions all weekend. So it is back to the drawing board today! I had to go to my doctor today about my knee. I am having a hard time with it. I can't even run right now due to the pain. I have to have an x-ray in the morning so we shall see what that shows. I did walk 3 miles today but I am paying for it tonight.


Well I have been asked to be a designer for a sketch website. I will post more about that later. It is such an honor. Here is a page I did at the crop Friday night.





Shannon from the Bungalow gave me the sketch and the materials came from a kit from http://www.thescrapbooksite.com/. With the exception of the American Craft vinyl Thickers and the Fancy Pants chipboard flourishes. The picture is of my dd posing at Granny Elsies on Easter. Can you tell she is used to posing for me? A little prissy perhaps. Well if that isn't proof enough check out this photo!



This was at cheerleading practice one evening. We were taking pictures for our t-shirts to wear at competition. Isn't she something?! Well I better call it a day! The morning comes so quickly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your weightloss journey - it can be a hard road to be on. Just stay the course!!! :-)