Friday, October 26, 2007

The rain has come

It has been raining here for 3 days now. We were so in need. Emma started singing on the way to school yesterday "Rain, Rain go away!". I had to tell her we needed the rain so badly. All she knew was that playtime was going to be inside now. :( Poor thing! Cheerleading was canceled last night. It was good to have a reprieve. 3 evenings a week is a little much.

She has decided that she wants to play basketball this fall. So I am going to look into that.

Well I am back on track with my eating this week. Only 1 and a half weeks left in the competition. Overall I am pleased. I had a couple of weeks of bad eating habits. Here is a page I completed with the new Scenic Route Salem. All I can say is YUMMY! Scenic Route is so delish! These are some pictures from last years Halloween. The first picture is my neice and dd, second picture is Emma (dd), third picture is my neighbor and her beautiful daughter, and last is a picture of Emma walking with family down street trick or treating. I also used some SR chipboard and Hambly Screeen Prints rub-ons. I used Colorbox chalks to color the chipboard letters. Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

Stacey said...

I love Scenic Route, too! Great layout!

Jessica said...

REALLY FANTASTIC Lo's!! I love SR, it's my favorite, and you made it look fun!!!

hope the rain stops soon, we had weeks of it, and it's sunny today...but so so windy. yikes!!