Thursday, October 11, 2007

Trying to keep the blog stimulated!

I so want to be better about this blog posting thing. I have really enjoyed reading other peoples blogs recently. There are so many talented artists who can combine home, work, and art so wonderfully. I envy you. Well I am at work right now. We have been busy rearranging and organizing this place.

I got my knee x-ray results back today. After 2 phone calls................. It is negative. I am glad they didn't find anything but that doesn't denounce that my knee doesn't hurt. The Prednisone isn't doing anything but what else can I do. Ice and Motrin continues at this point with no running. :( I really miss the running! I was down to 166 lbs on the scale this morning. I hope this Prednisone doesn't mess that up too bad. Well I am off to bed. I hope to either do some scrapping tomorrow or get ready for the all day crop at http://www.scrapbookbungalow.com/ Saturday. This is the second one and it is was a blast last month. Can't wait to do it again.

Oh here is a mini album I have been working on. I have a couple more pages to do on the inside. It is all Basic Grey supplies with the exception of the ribbon on the bind and the album itself is Stamp It! This album is a result of a challenge Rachel on the http://www.thescrapbooksite.com/ gave us earlier this year to take a photo every day for a month and scrap it. I did the month of April. I think it turned out ok. I will post more pictures and better pictures of it when I finish all the pages ok? Thanks for looking!

No comments: