Friday, July 4, 2008

Come join the fun!



On a message board that I frequent a summer contest is coming up!  Please come check it out!  
ScrapLove


Here are some pages from this past two weekends.  The first is actually from a Scenic Route class I took at GASC in Chantilly.  The pictures are from the Fall Festival held at my church.  
This is actually daughters first day at second grade..  Isn't she adorable?
Another page from the Scenic Route class at GASC in Chantilly.  Pictures are of dds first day of first grade!  It is amazing seeing how much she has changed in one year!
This is a picture of my IL's house.  Used the new Scenic Route Liberty.  Added some Fancy Pants chipboard and kept it raw.  And added a Jenni Bowlin journaling sticker.  
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome layouts - you are on a roll!

Kate said...

Beautiful, beautiful layouts! I'm so glad you're playing along with the contest - now we'll be able to see more beautiful layouts!

Liza said...

love your layouts. i like the way you block your photos. and wow, you scrap fast!

Unknown said...

Your layouts are great! Hope ya don't mind if I bookmark your blog! I've joined the scraplove summer contest too! :)