Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I have got to be a better blogger...

I have plenty to post!  I really do!  Just can't make myself take the time to do it!  I have some really good news.  This past weekend ScrapLove held a kickoff Crop for the Summer Challenge.  Well I won "Queen of the Crop".  I completed 10 pages.  Here is the little blinkie that I got for winning.   




Here are some of the pages that I created during the Kickoff Crop.  This first one was a Sketch Challenge.  Pictures are of my SIL and BIL with their daughter and the middle photo is of Emma and I.  I need to smile.  :)
This was a Patterned Paper only challenge.  The pictures are of my daughter and her cousin.  They both showed up at church Easter sunday 2007 wearing the same dress.  
These are some photos of some of the plants and flowers in our yard.  It was for an Ad Challenge.  
This was a challenge to use the word "Wings" in the title and some form of wings on the page.  



Oh I received my Homegrown Summer Program kit a couple of days ago.  I will post pics of that later on today or tomorrow!  And I have joined the 4 Scrappy Sisters forum!  What a great bunch of ladies.  A lot of Virginians and more importantly a bunch of woman who revere the Lord.  Not to mention they love to scrap!  :)  So enjoy my creations and I will be back soon.   Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Great pages!!

Melanie said...

Hey I love these LOs. I don't remember seeing them in the gallery at SL.

Way cool Lo of the flowers.

Anonymous said...

those are awesome pages! congrats on the crop win too!!!