Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Faith Based Pages Creations

Judy has a great kit for August! You will absolutely love it! This is what I came up with!




I have lots to catch up with on my blog! The weekend before last I went to Chantilly for the Great American Scrapbook Convention. It was a decent time! I did get ill the last day there and could not go to DC. I am bummed about that. This past weekend I went to the Scrappers Dream Vacation in Raleigh. I got 29 pages completed, one mini album, and 2 cards. Therefore there will be lots of yummies to share over the next several days!

I appreciate everyones prayers. I greatly appreciate it! I have gone through something that I did not foresee at all! And the good Lord is giving me strength each and every day! So Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Just a Simple Gal - Judy in Huntsville - AL said...

Lisa - love them all [and your Scrapping our FAith one too!] I esp. LOVE the 'Fear Not' layout! Just beautiful - you know I'm praying for you!!! ~ J

All That Chit Chat said...

You really worked this kit! Great job!!