Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Some creations from this past weekend!

This is a layout I have done for the grandparents scrapbooks of dds school pictures.  I used Pink Paislee PP, KI lace, AC stickers and Thickers, and Prima flowers.
This is a layout from last years 4th of July of dd with sparklers.  All products used are the new SR Liberty line!  And some AC Thickers.
Included below are more pictures of dd at local skating rink.  I used some AC Thickers, CI rub-ons, and the 12 Fridays July kit!  Also some lovely primas!
Pictures are of dd's bunny she used to have at papas.  I used the Threading Water punch and some MME patterned paper, AC sticker journal box, 7 Gypsies sticker, and Doodlebug sticker letters.  
Again used the Twelve Fridays July kit!  Added some Cosmo Cricket blackboard, SR chipboard, Primas, Dude journal box.  Pictures are of my SIL and her dh at our house celebrating their birthday! 
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
deb said...

Sweet. I especially love the first one you did! Thanks for entering our giveaway! :)